July 26, 2016, Beijing, China Everbright Paper Co., Ltd. and the company signed a "split 6 tons of steam condensing gas check valve block valve fired steam boiler contract" by the company responsible for the WNS6-1.25-YQ split condensing gas boiler steam to all production, installation and commissioning work. The product is the use of condensing technology, effective emission of harmful substances SOx, NOx, COx, is industrial boilers efficient and environmentally friendly solutions.
Environmentally friendly electric boiler steam mill price for how much this government now demands that environmental protection is more and more strict. Many places began to phase out coal-fired boilers are, so these are beginning to use environmentally friendly electric or gas boiler check valve block valve fired steam boiler. For paper mills, most of the mills are using the gas, but still there are a lot of plants using steam power, so there is recent paper mill specific price consulting to fast boiler electric steam boiler. 1T current price of electric steam price of around 90,000, the paper mills use electric steam boiler 4t is to meet the production needs, the purchase of the paper mill electric steam boiler environmental cost of around 36 million.
2 t 2 t introduce gas boiler gas boiler burner arranged good technical performance, the use of automatic combustion ratio adjustment, automatically adjust the water supply, the program start and stop, automatic operation and other advanced technology, and having a low water level and low level alarm, high . steam pressure, turn off automatic protection function of the boiler has a compact, safe, reliable, simple, rapid installation, low pollution, low noise, high efficiency features: 2 tons of gas check valve block valve fired steam boiler with a leading domestic level, and industry compared to the same parameters of the boiler, with a compact, power, fast boosting, high thermal efficiency. Advantages: use all wet back shell type pyrotechnic tube structure. This structure because of its compact structure, small footprint, originally applied in the marine boiler. This architecture uses three return, the oil mixed with air or gas well through the atomizing burner, complete combustion in the furnace in a corrugated, folded from the rear chamber into the first tobacco smoke return pipe to the front smoke box to the second return pipe tobacco, cigarette box, is discharged after the last to enter the chimney.
The WNS boiler produced by ZG boiler is a oil and gas boiler, which can be divided into WNS oil and gas hot water boilers and WNS oil and gas steam boilers, and is also a well-developed hot boiler by ZG boiler. The technical features of this boiler are as follows:
1. The WNS oil and gas boiler adopts a large-volume combustion chamber design, so that the fuel is fully burned and the flame fullness is good. Good for low-nitrogen combustion of fuels and low nitrogen emissions from flue gas.
2. The WNS oil and gas boiler uses an automatic low nitrogen burner + flue gas recirculation system (FGR) system to achieve ultra-low nitrogen emissions.
3. The WNS oil and gas boiler adopt advanced wave furnace structure, which not only increases the heat transfer area, but also satisfies the free expansion of the furnace after heating. At the same time, the waveform furnace structure enhances the disturbance of the flue gas and enhances heat transfer and combustion.
4. The rear of the boiler body is equipped with an energy saver and a condenser, which can effectively reduce the temperature of the exhaust gas and improve the overall thermal efficiency of the boiler. The condenser adopts "low temperature corrosion resistant" special steel to greatly increase the service life.
5. The oil and gas boiler adopts a wet-back structure and full-flanged butt welds with high reliability and low maintenance costs.
6. The use of threaded tobacco pipes in the WNS oil and gas boiler is beneficial to enhance airflow disturbance and enhance heat transfer.
7. The WNS oil and gas boiler outer packaging adopts color pattern board, mirror stainless steel or matt stainless steel board in three forms, beautiful and generous.
8. Automatic operation of the WNS oil and gas boiler, micro-positive pressure combustion, no need to draw fan, reduce boiler system investment, reduce boiler operating costs.
9. The WNS oil and gas boiler equipped with necessary thermal instruments, valves and various protection devices, to achieve continuous electric water regulation, automatic water level control and high and low water level alarm, low water level chain protection and other functions, automatic control of steam pressure and overpressure alarm and other functions.
A stop-check valve is essentially, two valves built into one. It can act as a globe valve to isolate or control the flow rate. It also acts as a check valve by preventing reverse flow. This is critical to prevent boiler flooding by preventing steam and condensate from back flowing into the generator.Learn More
Checking Fuel Train Safety Shutoff Valves By David Farthing The fuel gas and fuel oil that runs through your system has more in it than just fuel. Both gas and oil systems are susceptible to corrosion due to condensate, piping scale and other foreign materials that will either damage or block the safety valve from fully closing.Learn More
Chapter SPS 341 APPENDIX A EXCERPTS FROM: ASME BOILER AND PRESSURE VESSEL CODE SECTION I POWER BOILERS 2010 EDITION INTRODUCTION This Code covers rules for construction of power boilers1, electric boilers2, miniature boilers3, hightemperature water boilers4, heat recovery steam generators5, and certain fired pres-Learn More
A check valve is a type of valve that allows fluids to flow in one direction but closes automatically to prevent flow in the opposite direction (backflow). Check valves are used in a wide variety of locations, but the focus of the discussion in this tutorial will be the installation of check valves at the steam trap outlet side.Learn More
Heating boiler backflow preventer valves (BBFP): this article describes check valves installed on the water supply to heating boilers to prevent heating system water from re-entering the building potable water supply system and its piping.Learn More
This valve is mounted of water below the normal level on the front end plate of the boiler. It is unidirectional valve (URV) and prevent back flow of water from boiler.It also control the amount of feed water entering the boiler by adjusting the valve lift by hand wheel.Learn More
Honeywell Gas Valves Boiler Parts: BoilerWarehouse.com stocks many different boiler parts. If you do not see the part you want below, feel free to use the chat function and see if we possibly have the part you are looking for in stock.Learn More
Millivolt Pilot Generator Gas Valve For Large Furnaces and Pool Heaters up to 335,000 BTU 3/4" X 3/4" Slow Opening Provide complete control of continuous pilot gas-fired central furnaces and boilers. Include pilot flow adjustment screw. Easy to install, adjust and service; all adjustments and connections are accessible from top of control.Learn More
It is highly important for controls and gas valves for boilers to match the fuel type of the heating system. Natural gas conversion kits are always available and the valve should be converted to meet the requirements of the system. When the type of the system is verified, its capacity should be determined as well.Learn More
Maxon's full line of industrial burners and combustion equipment, including gas burners, oil burners, gas valves, shut off valves, flow control valves and low NOx burners are designed with our customer's needs in mind.Learn More
Check valve; All these valves have the application in the purpose for controlling and isolation or creating backflow on a process. We use these types of valves for different purpose. we use instream flow, water flow, gas flow and many different types of water shut off valve. in these types of valves, you can find him everywhere in industriesLearn More
These safety valves are provided in drum, superheater and reheater inlet and outlet pipe. The safety valve on drum and superheater together will be able to relieve more than 100% generating capacity of boiler. There are many types of safety valves used in boiler system like spring loaded, torsion bar, and the assisted type.Learn More
Conversion Kits for Standing Pilot & Intermittent Gas Valves (Earlier Models) Current Conversion Kits (2012-Present) Peerless® Gas Fired Boilers;Learn More
When a gas fired burner is burning fuel properly Gas burners for heating boilers can be divided into two general classes and they are the a check valve with aLearn More
The block valves have position switches so the control system knows when they are close. A single automatic block valve in good condition would be enough to stop natural gas flow, but a second automatic block valve provides insurance. A vent valve between the block valves pipes any leakage gas to atmosphere when the block valves are closed.Learn More